Friday 11 December 2009

One is weak.....

....from starvation!!! OUTRAGE of OUTRAGE!!! We ran out of hay late last night, and I had to wait until lunchtime today for the man to arrive to deliver my latest supply. Of course I was a real trooper and let Pops have my last mouthful (and if you believe that you are more gulible than I previously thought). Really, I don't know how I coped and made it through the night! Its only because I'm so brave and kind I expect. At one point I felt soooooooooooo weak from lack of hay I 'collapsed' into a muddy patch. I had to roll over and over several times until I had the strength to stand up again! That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I've been making Mother pay for it today. I've been doing my best 'I AM NOT AMUSED' ears at her. After a while Mummy laughed at me, and said if the wind changed I would stay like that! That wasn't the response I was going for! Humphh!
She'll be sorry!!! This will not go un-avenged!

No comments:

Post a Comment