Wednesday 3 February 2010

I am back..............

...........Admit it, you've missed me!!!    I suppose One should wish everyone a Happy New Year, but that was ageeeeeeeeeeeees ago now!!   I have, of course, been completely OUTRAGED since my last post!   Have you seen the weather?!?!  What is a lady to do.   Up until last week I'd not been able to have my Western lesson since before Christmas.  But now, Yipheeee and YeHaH, I'm back on track.  Or course, One has to let Mother join in.  Well, I let her sit on me while I do what I want during my lesson.  Its a good job I understand EVERY word Auntie Catherine says.... because Mother often misses it, because she is too busy laughing and having a good time.   Really, its not on - its ME thats doing the work!!   And of course, its a good job I can also spell......and lip read........and also psychically manage to see through Auntie Catherine's hand, when she holds it in front of her mouth to try and give instructions.   Really, she can't honestly think she can fool me with that old trick.   I am just so OUTRAGEOUSLY brilliant it is untrue.   I mean, I bask in my own glory sometimes.   Its hard work being so perfectly wonderful.     The two Idiot Boys are well and dandy.   They still smell and have no friends though.  And OUTRAGE of OUTRAGE - I have heard rumours that JT in Wales, my long distance gay best friend may have another Mare on the scene.   This will need to be investigated.   If its true, he'd better not be doing her hair!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jeitoso the gay hairdressing horse.3 February 2010 at 21:19

    My darling Princess Tara - I would never forsake you for another. The mare in question is Sophia, a fat tart who is trying to get pregnant. She is going to have it away with the gay poof stalion who couldn't do the job last year. Or so she tells me anyway. She doesn't have your gorgeous eyes, or your beautiful long nose and ginger hair. Oh your hair.... to hair-dress your hair! I've been on a diet for you my sweet. When you next see me, I shall be svelte and even more handsome. Your ever loving JT (who loves to wibble)

    ReplyDelete